Our client a well-established manufacturing company located in Mordialloc is seeking a Factory Hand to assist in their Stores/Warehouse. This is a casual ongoing role.
- Unloading and controlling stock
- Making up crates
- General Stores duties
- Other duties as required
- Heavy lifting involved
The successful applicant will possess:
- Relevant experience in Stores, Factory Work or Production
- Experience in using tools i.e. saw, nail gun etc
- Must be technically & mechanically minded
- Have a keen eye for detail and accuracy
- Highly organised
- A team player
- Well presented
- 100% reliable
- Willing to assist with all tasks
- Able to commit to the assignment ongoing
Must have clean driver’s license, own transport and forklift licence an advantage but not essential.
Days/Hours: Monday to Thursday 6.00am – 2.30pm &
Friday 6.00am to 12 noon
To apply for this excellent work opportunity please email your CV.