An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Financial Assistant. This role is responsible for managing day to day operation business services and providing a high standard of business support to clinical and corporate personnel.
You will be responsible for :
- Financial Planning and Management
- Assisting in the development, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of business services policies and processes
- Maintain accurate and relevant financial records and data for monitoring and reporting
- Assets and Equipment Controls
- Information and business systems
- Purchasing and Contract Management
- Ad hoc duties as required.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- High level knowledge and ability in Financial Management
- Experience in fleet management, purchasing and or contract management
- Prior experience in managing payroll systems, processes and industrial instruments
- Sound knowledge of processes associated with Accounts Payable/Receivable and reconciliation of financial information.
- Be energetic and self-motivated
- Have initiative
- A strong ability to communicate both written and verbally
- Able to multitask and prioritise
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Professional telephone manner
- Top presentation
- Advanced MYOB and MS Office software.
Hours – 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday
Salary : $60K + Super
To apply please email your CV.