Our client a well-established Australian company located in the Bayside suburbs is seeking an experienced Welder/Fabricator for high level architectural work.
- Welding and fabricating balustrade/screens/shop display fittings/frames etc.
- Cutting metals
- Constructing steel items
- Reading drawings
- Other duties as required
The successful applicant will possess:
- Relevant experience with detailed Architectural, Tig welding/Fabricating /lathe and mill work
- Ability to read drawings
- Must be technically & mechanically minded
- Have a keen eye for detail and accuracy
- Highly organised
- A team player
- Well presented
- 100% reliable
- Willing to assist with all tasks
- Able to commit to the assignment ongoing
- White card an advantage
Must have clean driver’s license and own transport.
This is an ongoing casual role with the potential to become permanent.
Days: Monday to Friday & some Saturdays
Hours: 8.30am – 4.30pm
To apply for this excellent work opportunity please email your CV.