Our client, a well-established Australian manufacturing business located in the Bayside suburbs, is seeking a youthful person to perform all aspects of Stores and Warehousing. Ideally, you’ll have some experience and be keen to establish a long term career.
- Pick packing
- Preparing orders for delivery
- Preparing bottle slides and roller slides
- Assembling and building trollies
- Strapping on skids
- Forklift driving
- General Stores and some Handyman duties as required
The successful applicant will possess:
- At least 12 months experience with stores / pick packing and general warehousing
- Competency in using power tools
- Excellent organisational skills
- The ability to multitask
- Quick Learning traits
- Good presentation
- 100% punctuality and reliability
- An enthusiastic and ‘can do’ attitude
- Their own safety gear
- High energy levels and be physically fit for heavy lifting
- A clean driver’s license
- A Forklift license or willingness to obtain
Days : Monday to Friday
Hours: 7.30 a.m. – 4.00pm
To apply email your resume
Our client is a rapidly growing commercial and domestic building company located in the Bayside suburbs. They are one of the fastest growing Home Improvement Companies in Australia.
Specialising in the design, manufacture and installation of a unique range of commercial and outdoor home improvement solutions such as retractable roofs, louvre blinds, patios and outdoor architectural products – they are seeking an Installer to join their Louvred Roof, Patio & Sunroom building installation team.
Are you currently working within the Building & Construction Industry and looking to dramatically increase your earning potential? With this company’s successful long history, their proven market experience and generous support – you can concentrate on building and fulfilling your earning potential of $100,000pa.
Training will also be provided!
The successful candidate will possess :
- Previous Trade experience (i.e. carpentry, roof tiling, plumbing etc)
- Competency in using tools
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Clear communication skills
- Accuracy and the ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to take instruction
- A ‘can do’ attitude
- Punctuality, flexibility, and honesty
- A solid work ethic
- The ability to work within a team and
- A current clean driver’s license
Immediate start available.
Sub-Contract Rate: $50 per hour
To apply for this exciting secure career opportunity please email your resume.
We are seeking experienced temporary staff for all Administrative office support including:
- Personal Assistant
- Bookkeeping / Accounts
- Data Entry
If you have a strong background in office administration or experience in any of the above, excellent presentation, are computer savvy with a flexible, can do attitude we want to hear from you. We need committed professional temps that are willing to do what it takes!
We cover the entire Mornington Peninsula including, Mornington Frankston, Seaford, Carrum Downs Cranbourne, Braeside, Heatherton, Dandenong.