Our client located on the Mornington Peninsula is seeking an experienced Operations Supervisor to manage their daily operations.
- Supervision and management of daily overall operations
- Provision of safety leadership and compliance in accordance with workplace health guidelines
- Reporting and auditing of safety system
- Managing the manufacturing facilities, production, customers, vendors and distributors,
- Management of Safety, Production, Engineering, Operations improvement and Rehabilitation
- Implement initiatives/strategies and processes to ensure production operations run effectively and efficiently to a high quality standard.
- Monitor, motivate, lead, delegate and measure performance of manufacturing operations including budgets, production schedules are met to quality and safety standards
- Ensure high level consistent customer service
- Extensive experience as an Operations Supervisor within a Mining or extractive industry i.e. drilling, pumping, quarrying, blasting.
- Knowledge of constructions materials, mining and engineering manufacturing including Workplace Health, Wellbeing and Safety System
- Sound knowledge of safety compliance and risk management
- Proven background in success and operations
- Experience in environmental and rehabilitation within a similar environment
- Strong leadership and mentoring skills
- Analytical and ability to think outside the box
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Well presented
- Computer savvy
- Reliable and willing to commit
- Clean drivers license
Days: Monday to Friday
Hours: 7am – 3pm
Salary: $100K (depending on experience)
To apply please email your CV
Our client a well established business on the Mornington Peninsula is seeking a Mechanical Fitter /Welder to manage their plant and equipment functions for their afternoon shift.
- Maintenance scheduling
- Managing Projects
- Assisting in emergency breakdowns
- Implementing processes for improvement, reliability and efficiency
- Must have experience as a Mechanical Fitter within a fixed plant
- A mechanical background or mechanical aptitude
- Experience in general metal fabrication work i.e. cutting, mig/arc welding
- Ability to follow instructions and company policies/procedures
- Able to carry through tasks and meet deadlines
- Enthusiastic approach
- A ‘can do’ and flexible attitude
- Must be a team player
- Can commit to work on afternoon shift
- 100% reliable
- Well presented
- Physically fit (some heavy lifting involved)
- Able to work in confined spaces
- Clean and current driver’s licence
The successful candidate will be required to complete a medical exam and police check.
Days: Monday to Friday (some Saturdays maybe required)
Hours: 3pm to 11pm with overtime
Hourly Rate: $30 – $35 per hour (depending on experience) + shift allowance
To apply for this role please email your CV.
We are seeking experienced temporary staff for all Administrative office support including:
- Personal Assistant
- Bookkeeping / Accounts
- Data Entry
If you have a strong background in office administration or experience in any of the above, excellent presentation, are computer savvy with a flexible, can do attitude we want to hear from you. We need committed professional temps that are willing to do what it takes!
We cover the entire Mornington Peninsula including, Mornington Frankston, Seaford, Carrum Downs Cranbourne, Braeside, Heatherton, Dandenong.