ADMINISTRATION /DISPATCH CO-ORDINATOR
Our client – a well-established manufacturing business of horticultural products located on the Mornington Peninsula is seeking a full time Dispatch Co-Ordinator to manage stock and equipment movements in/out of their Dispatch Department.
- Oversee all movements of trucks/stock in and out of site, issue paperwork and record details
- Monitor orders on daily Runsheet and ensure they are dispatched
- Liaise with production staff, office staff, carriers, visitors, and contractors
- Arrange transport and prepare manifests/ consignments for customer deliveries and stock transfers to other Company sites
- Perform inductions for Drivers and Contractors
- Ensure that all goods are shipped and received with correct paperwork and in line with Company procedures.
- Assist Production team with traffic management and monitoring the number of trucks on site.
- Arrange shipping and paperwork for Export orders.
- Check transport invoices against deliveries including quantity and delivery location.
- General Administration duties
- Solid Dispatch and/or Customer Service Experience
- Excellent Data Entry skills
- Invoicing experience (ideally using SAP software)
- Proficient in using MS Office, Outlook, Excel and Word
- Accurate and high level attention to detail
- Well organised and excellent time management
- Ability to multi-task
- Able to work in a team and independently
- Sound communication skills
- Well presented
- Punctual and reliable
- Car/driver’s licence
Hours : 5am – 1.30pm Monday to Thursday & Friday 5am to 11am
To apply for this excellent opportunity please email your CV.