CUSTOMER SERVICE CONSULTANT
Our client is a well-established business located in Moorabbin are seeking Consultants to join their friendly busy team warm calling clients off their database and offering a promotion.
This is an ongoing casual position for approximately 3 months.
Initial training with commence for 2 – 3 days per week then full time (Monday to Friday) on commencement of the campaign from mid-April to Mid-June 2021.
This is an excellent opportunity for either experienced Customer Service Consultants OR /Telemarketer OR someone with a Retail / Hospitality background wanting to make the move over into a new career!
- Extensive phone work
- Contacting clients from database
- Data Entry
- General Administration duties as required
- Confident and comfortable in warm calling customers between 150 – 200 calls per day
- A clear, professional, polite and confident telephone manner
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Attention to detail
- Accurate data entry
- Ability to follow instructions
- Quick learner
- Flexible approach, enthusiastic and ‘can do attitude”
- Well presented
- Computer literate in MS Word, Excel, Outlook
- Willing to commit to the assignment
- Driver’s license/car
Hours: 9am – 5pm or 9.30am – 5.30pm or 10am – 6pm or 8.30am – 4pm
(flexible for school hours also)
Days: Monday to Friday
Start: Wednesday 7th April or ASAP
To apply please email your CV.