INVENTORY MANAGER / OPERATIONS ADMINISTRATION
Are you an expert Manager in Inventory Control,
Purchasing and Production Planning?
Our client has a once off career opportunity for an experienced Inventory Manager to join their well-established manufacturing business.
- Permanent Fulltime role
- Key member of the Operations Management team
- Western Port location – well established, innovative business
We are looking for someone who can hit the ground running, who is resourceful and is self-motivated.
From humble beginnings, this company has grown to be a market leader and supplies nationally and exports internationally. They pride themselves on a strong collaborative culture and have sustained long tenure by employees.
Reporting to the CEO, you will be involved in purchasing and production planning, inventory management and the coordination of logistics and imports / exports. You will also be responsible for all operational administration (including OH&S and work procedures), so this is a dual role and will require a driven, resourceful, and self-motivated individual. You will also be the key contact for one of this organisation’s large clients.
You will have 2 employees reporting into the role, so previous leadership experience is highly desirable and will also be preparing and delivering reports so you will need to have intermediate to advanced excel experience.
There will be a full pre-employment medical (full functional, drug & alcohol, spirometry and hearing test) before employment is offered and you will be required to successfully pass.
- Previous experience working in a similar role within supply chain.
- Previous experience with ERP software – SAP B1 preferable.
- Import & export experience.
- Logistics experience.
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office Skills (will be tested).
- Operational administration, including managing OH&S and work instructions and procedures.
- Key account management.
- Team supervision and development.
- Excellent written and verbal communication as you will be a key contact between production and inventory.
- Strong attention to detail, resourceful and self-motivated.
- Must have full working rights in Australia.
Days: Monday to Friday
Hours: 8.00am – 4.30pm
Salary: $90K – $100K (negotiable depending on experience)