Our client is a fun, friendly and rapidly growing Commercial Real Estate business based in Carrum Downs.
They are seeking a Property Manager to manage an existing portfolio of mainly commercial industrial, and some retail. A background in Commercial is desirable but if you have a Residential property management background, they are happy to train!
- Managing portfolio and ensuring it is constantly audited
- Conducting rental reviews for CPI and fixed increases.
- Managing and nurturing sustainable relationships with owners and tenants – Working together to achieve positive outcomes
- Managing Lease renewal, exercise of options, Nil options
- Negotiating rental increases and new lease terms
- Negotiating leases and ensuring compliance with appropriate legislation and industry guidelines
- Financial management including budgets and monitoring arrears
- Tenancy schedules and market rent reviews
- Fully maintain rental files including accurate notes
- Excellent regular communication with landlords
- Attend to all maintenance works in a timely manner and ensure landlords and tenants are updated.
- Ensure all management authorities are on file and are current.
- Keep up to date with industry regulations, in particular Retail Leases Act, relevant Occupational Health and Safety legislation and Essential Safety measures
- Understanding the REIV lease and the special conditions
- Carry out routine inspections as required
- Comply with all internal administration procedures
- Conduct Final inspections and ensure make good required is carried out to the landlord’s satisfaction before the security deposit is released
- Manage all Tenant Transfers, Surrender of Leases, Variation to Leases
- Problem solving and ensuring issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Discussing any issues or concerns to Co-Department managers
Ideal candidate will have had minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
You will be organized, self-motivated with a strong work ethic and have a passion to build strong relationships with your clients and continuously maintain and improve your portfolio to the highest level.
Salary circa $75,000 plus super
The role is a FULL- TIME position from Monday to Friday from 8:30 – 5:00pm
To apply for this once off career opportunity please send your resume to :