SALES CONSULTANT/ INTERNAL SALES (TECHNICAL)
Our client, a well-established and renowned Safety Valve business, is seeking an Internal Salesperson with relevant Trade, Valve Technician or Engineering qualifications/background to join their successful team.
Experience / Attributes required:
- Relevant Trade background / Valve Technician or Engineering qualification or Engineering University degree
- The ability to understand technical aspects of process engineering / valves
- Proven Sales/Customer Service experience an advantage
- Professional telephone manner
- High level communication both written and verbal
- Have a keen eye for detail and accuracy
- Highly organised and able to meet deadlines
- Able to operate independently
- Energetic, positive ‘can do’ attitude
- “Go getter” with a proactive approach
- Computer savvy
- Team player
- 100% reliable and punctual
- Well presented
- Sizing & selection of pressure safety/relief valves and supported products.
- Customer follow up of both existing and prospective customers
- Effectively deal with telephone enquiries requesting quotations for products, compiling information on the desired products including prices from external suppliers.
- Ensure sales targets are met as set by General Manager
- Create quotations for enquiries received
- Ensure all quotations are followed up when required or directed by Sales Manager
- Apply various sales skills to capitalise on commercial opportunities through price negotiation of price and quality.
- Liaise with Production Manager to ensure customers delivery enquires are answered within 24 hours.
- Participate and contribute to the company’s quality management system.
- Liaise with Production Manager to ensure orders can be completed within customers expected time frame, prior to promising customers delivery dates.
- Attend Management and quality meeting when directed.
- Effectively work within ISO9001 guideline.
Days/Hours: Monday to Thursday 8.30am – 4.30pm & Fridays 8.00am – 4.00pm
Salary: $100K (depending on experience and qualifications)
To apply for this outstanding career opportunity please email your CV.