Our client – a highly regarded, reputable and dynamic Chartered Accounting firm, located on the Mornington Peninsula, is seeking a Graduate Accountant to join their professional team.
This role is an excellent opportunity to start your career in Accounting, develop your skills and advance within a proactive and successful firm.
- Tax returns for individuals, partnerships, companies, trusts, superannuation funds
- Client interviews to collect information and/or complete tax returns
- Liaise with clients re: missing information and queries etc
- Preparation of BAS’ and IAS’
- Financial statements (year end and interim) for the above clients
- Liaise with ATO re: client issues and queries etc
- Reconciliation of Xero, MYOB, QuickBooks, and other software, along with manual
- Research on tax-related issues
- Report to client manager for review, queries and progress on clients
- Prepare invoices on instruction from client manager
- Any other ad-hoc jobs
Skills / Attributes required:
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive and innovative
- Flexible and adaptable approach
- Enthusiastic team player
- Have confidentiality and discretion
- Solid work ethic
- Well presented
- Punctual and reliable
To apply for this once off career start – apply now and tell us why you have what it takes to become a part of this successful team.