Our client, a well-established, world leader, Agricultural Company located in Carrum Downs is seeking a full time Process / Production Operator / Forklift Driver.
This Company is a fun loving, family orientated workplace with benefits such as a
a competitive salary package, incentives to improve well-being/healthy lifestyle, 16 weeks fully paid parental leave and share saving plan offered for eligible employees and the right candidate who is driven to succeed.
This is a hands-on role with full training, ongoing development/training will be provided for the successful candidate looking to expand their career.
Daily production of products completing in a timely and professional manner, whilst meeting the Company’s strict quality standards and customer’s expectations.
- Seed pelleting and liquid polymer manufacturing operations.
- Controlling accurate material selection and monitoring stock levels
- Forklift driving
- 1 – 2 years Production / Process Operating and/or Laboratory experience
- Seed and / or horticultural background or seed pelleting knowledge an advantage
- Polymer liquid formulation experience knowledge an advantage
- Ability to operate production machinery
- Competent in producing consistent quality work
- High level attention to detail and 100% accuracy
- Well organised and able to meet deadlines
- Able to operate independently and co-operate within a team environment
- Proactive and uses initiative
- Energetic and ‘can do’ attitude
- 100% reliable and punctual
- Willing to commit to the role ongoing
- Hands on approach
- Physically fit
- Well presented
- Forklift licence essential
- Must have clean driver’s licence
Hours/Days: 8am-4:30pm Mon-Thur, 8am-2:30pm Fri
Salary: $70K (depending on experience)