Are you seeking an excellent job opportunity in Production with long term security and job satisfaction? Want to work with a dynamic team and be part of a company that enjoys an enviable reputation for design innovation within the manufacturing environment?
Searching for excellent conditions and remuneration?
This could be the role for you!!
Our client, an Australian owned company specialising in design and supply of casting and materials handling equipment for aluminium is seeking an experienced Production Coordinator to manage their plant and equipment functions.
- Production planning
- Reading and interpreting mechanical drawings
- Determining manufacturing steps and processes in a mechanical job shop environment
- Liaising with Stakeholders
- Forklift driving
Skills / Experience required:
- Extensive Production Coordinator experience
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical drawings
- Able to determine manufacturing steps and processes
- Well organised and able to meet deadlines
- Forklift licence and experience
- Detail oriented
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- A ‘can do’ and flexible attitude
- Must be a team player
- 100% reliable
- Well presented
- Clean and current driver’s licence
Hours: Monday to Friday – 7.6 hours per day
Start Time: To be determined by mutual agreement
Salary: $34 – $42 per hour (depending on experience)
To apply for this excellent career opportunity please email your resume to: