Are you seeking a great career opportunity with long term security and job advancement? Want to work within an essential service industry and searching for excellent conditions and remuneration? No experience – but meet the criteria below?
This could be the role for you!!
Our client, a well-established business and major leader in the cleaning and restoration marketplace is seeking Restoration Technicians and / or trainee Restoration Technicians to join their progressive and successful team.
As a certified “Clean Trust” cleaner and a member of the Restoration Industry Association (RIA) they offer secure and rewarding employment opportunities!
- Provide first emergency support to attend to properties that have suffered flood damage, fires, mould and other disasters
- Assessing both content and building materials and begin the initial emergency works
- Working to provide specialist carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning, fire and smoke damage and water damage restoration
- Meth lab clean-up and crime scene and trauma cleaning
- Assist in maintaining company quality assurance
Skills / Experience required:
- IICRC/RIA Accreditation (or willingness to obtain)
- Manual driver licence
- Availability for on-call work and overtime as required
- A current Police check and Working With Children check (or willingness to obtain)
- White card
- Great customer service skills
- Competent in using iPads and iPhones
- Be willing to do some regional travel
- A calm empathetic approach along with great communication skills
- High level of initiative
- Team player
- Committed and conscientious approach to work
A company vehicle, tools and equipment will be provided to attend sites throughout Melbourne and Regional areas after a qualifying period!!
This position is ideal for experienced restoration technicians or for someone willing to be trained.
This company has a passion and commitment to the industry which is demonstrated through the vast amount of training they do, providing opportunities for growth and advancement!
Salary: $55K – $60K (depending on experience)
To apply for this excellent career opportunity please email your resume to